Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Penny Pompa was about to lose her house until this happened....



No, Penny Pompa, you're not dreaming. Yes, that giant check in your hands is real.
Given that she'd been asleep, Pompa was understandably flustered when thePublisher's Clearing House (PCH) prize patrol showed up bright and early last Wednesday morning, handing her a check for $1 million.
"I just woke up," Pompa blearily says in a PCH video on YouTube, eyeing the unexpected group of people just outside her door. "What is going on?"
"We're the PCH prize patrol," explains Danielle Lam, a team member of the prize patrol. "You just won a $1 million super prize."
And with that, Pompa snaps firmly into reality. "I just woke up ... am I dreaming?" the Monroe, Conn., resident asks Lam, who confirms, "You're not dreaming."
"Oh my goodness," says Pompa, a mother of four children. "We have so much debt. Literally, before I fell asleep this morning I just was praying, that I needed help, and this ... this is just God."
Pompa then breaks into a tearful "Thank you," adding, "This is amazing. This is absolutely amazing."
"I'm losing my house," she says, struggling to hold back happy tears. "This is truly a miracle. You don't understand. Oh thank you. Thank you so much. "

No comments:

Post a Comment