Saturday, April 26, 2014

Man misses bus...not a problem says the guy who pulled up next and offered him help.

How's that for a pick-me-up?
In the video above, watch as a motorcyclist helps a stranger catch an elusive bus.
"I was driving around and I saw a man trying to catch a bus which [he] obviously missed," reads the caption that accompanied this clip. "I stopped and ask the guy if he wanted a ride to the next bus stop and he climbed on my scoot. He told me that the bus stops there every one hour [all sic]."
It took a couple of attempts to get his passenger safely on the bus, but the motorcyclist was persistent, chasing down the bus as it barreled down the road.
"It was the Friday before Easter and I think the guy was going home," said the video caption. "The guy thanked me a lot."
The video, which was posted on YouTube Thursday, had racked up nearly 80,000 views by early Friday afternoon.
It's unclear where the video was captured, but some Redditors say it was likely shot in Romania.

No comments:

Post a Comment