Wednesday, April 9, 2014

High school students wallet returned with a note and a little bit extra inside by anonymous Good Samaritan...






Bad: You lose your wallet on at a Marlins game.
Great: An anonymous good Samaritan finds your wallet and gets it back to you.
Amazing: Your wallet is returned with more money than when you lost it.
That's what happened to Cristhian Reyes, a Miami Marlins fan who lost his wallet during the Marlins-Rockies game Thursday then had it returned with an extra $20 and a note.
"I found this at the game last night and wanted to make sure you got it back," the note accompanying the wallet explains. "I added $20 to it so you know the world is a great place. Do me a favor and when you get the chance, do something nice for someone else."
According to Miami's WSVN, the good Samaritan identified Reyes via the Miami Senior High School ID he had in the wallet. The man then left it at the school's front desk.
"This nice gentleman walked in, and I said 'May I help you?'" registrar Barbara Piedra recalled to WSVN. "And he said, 'Somebody lost this wallet. One of your students. I think it's one of your students from this school, lost this wallet at the game, and I just want to make sure he gets it back.'"
Reyes says he's looking forward to upholding his end of the deal.g

No comments:

Post a Comment