Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Boy performs a magic trick and makes a homeless person's day....

Magic tricks, when successful, are undoubtedly awesome. A magic trick for a homeless person? Awesomeness x 1000.
In a video recently uploaded to YouTube by 'Magia Uliczna', a boy magician turns coffee into coins for a homeless man in Warsaw.
The magician approaches the man on a park sidewalk and tells him to concentrate on a cup that seems to contain only coffee.
"This is for you," the street magician says in the video. Suddenly, the cup is nearly overflowing with coins.
"I have never… How the f** did you do this?" the homeless man says. "Oh my… Oh f**… I'm 55 and I have never seen a miracle like this. Thank you! Mother of God bless you."


1 comment:

  1. Awww! Man, this is so sweet. I've never witnessed this sort of trick ever before. Fresh stuff!!

    ReplyDelete